Our mission is to unite people of all faiths for religious freedom: the ability to believe, speak, assemble & exercise faith in a way that is fair for all.
For Religious Freedom is a grassroots community joining together people of diverse faiths and political views in support of religious freedom.
- The Freedom to Believe: No one should be attacked, persecuted or criticized for their beliefs about God.
- The Freedom to Share and Speak: All are entitled to speak and share their beliefs with others, whether as parents in the home, or in the public square.
- The Freedom to Assemble and Associate: Individuals are entitled to gather peacefully to worship and form religious organizations with autonomy to make decisions regarding their mission and membership without government interference.
- The Freedom to Live and Exercise Faith: Each person is entitled to live pursuant to the dictates of their own conscience, both in private and public.
Our community is truly grassroots: we depend on our members to invite friends, add content and make donations. As a community, we do not pretend to agree on all particulars, but seek to be civil, become informed about issues, engage in rational dialogue and act to support religious freedom in a manner that is fair for all. As a community we reaffirm the important role of religion in public life and critical need to protect religious freedom for all.
For Religious Freedom provides forums for people to:
- Become informed about the principles of religious freedom, potential threats, possible solutions and the critical role of religious freedom and religion in society and
- Join with other like-minded people as they act to support religious freedom.
As we do so, we support an architecture that preserves a just and fair society, protecting the maximum amount of freedom for all.